Total Pageviews

Friday, August 20, 2021

FOODIE FRIDAY~~ Continuing Our Disney Wonder Dining (drinking)!

 Since DCL has started cruising again, I feel this is rather timely to talk about our experience on our second Disney cruise aboard the WONDER!

Last week we featured our standout dinner at PALO.  Today we talk about what was next in line as far as days go  Not really a meal here, but it was a wine and chocolate pairings seminar we set up for our cruise group.  This was mid-afternoon on a day at sea, and it was so fun!!  For those who really know me well, you know I love my wines and I LOVE chocolate!!  I felt like I had died and gone to heaven because, in my heaven, there IS both!!  





Join us again next week for FOODIE FRIDAY!!  We will take a look at our dinner meal on this same day at Animator's Palette!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment