Total Pageviews

Friday, May 7, 2021

FOODIE FRIDAY! Another Fabulous Experience at Tiffins!

 If you know me well, you are aware that one of my favorite places on Disney property is Tiffins at Animal Kingdom.




I love the food, I love the atmosphere and I love the staff there.  They are always so helpful and accommodating.  



On my last visit my favorite server Mikey was not working, so I had someone else.  Don't get me wrong, he was great.  But, when you get used to a person who takes wonderful care of you, you get a bit spoiled.  

Anyway, I ordered my favorite thing, the Butter chicken, and of course, it was fabulous as always.  

I had a glass of wine to start with, and I did not order dessert, but I was presented with a lovely birthday treat to end my meal.  








Thank you again to the staff at Tiffins for making my experience MaGiCaL once again.


Join me next week when we talk about my very first experience at The Wave at the Contemporary!!



No comments:

Post a Comment