Total Pageviews

Friday, February 16, 2018

FOODIE FRIDAY! Our Last Post Before Our Trip!

Completing our last FOODIE FRIDAY before our trip is kinda sad in a way.  When you use the perspective of "now we will be there next week, and the following week it will all be over," that's sad.

We are now five days away.......and I am scrambling last minute to get all my things in order to take with.  The weather has been great, but February in Florida, you never know what to expect, so I am packing for several different scenarios.  I am sure I will be over-packing as usual, but oh well.

Here is the breakdown of our dining choices for this trip (and we will throw in a few "spur of the moment" places as well I am sure.

Arrival date: Dinner at Morimoto Asia.  I really can't wait to dine at this location.  First of all, I love Japanese food.  I could live on sushi if I had to!  Disney states " experience the finest Pan-Asian cuisine."  Morimoto's unique take on Japanese, Chinese and Korean food and culture."


Thursday we will have breakfast at the resort, and head to EPCOT for EXTRA MAGIC HOURS at 8am, or we will head there to have breakfast.  Lunch is planned for a quick service location, Yorkshire Country Fish Shop.  
Dinner is 4:30 at LeCellier.  We have never dined here before, so we can't wait!


Friday we have our Personally created (by me) Lounge Hopping Tour winding up for dinner at Paddlefish!  Another new location for us, we are really anxious to try the Lobster Corn Dogs!  


Our Saturday will be very busy with a day at Animal Kingdom, a behind-the-scenes tour with elephants, the WDW Radio meet up at Disney Springs, and back to Animal Kingdom for dinner at Tiffins.  Just another dining location that we have never been to, and are really very happy we got our reservation.


Sunday we will spend the day at Magic Kingdom having breakfast at Be Our Guest, and then dinner with friends at The Jungle Navigation Company- Skipper Canteen.  We have had breakfast at Be Our Guest before, and we loved it.  The "Skipper Canteen" will be another newbie for us!

We love dining in the West Wing at Be Our Guest!

Below is the interior of the "Skipper Canteen."

Our last new place to try is saved for our last day at WDW.  We will be dining with family at The Boathouse for lunch.  There are so many things on this menu that I want to try, but I will have to pick my top three choices and then make my decision.

Photo Credit: Disney Tourist Blog

We will also hit Columbia Harbor House, and some other quick service locations for lunches.

Well........there you have it!  The places we cannot wait to dine at NEXT WEEK!!!!!!

We will try to post some "as they are happening" photos when we are at the dining locations.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment