Total Pageviews

Friday, October 28, 2016

FOODIE FRIDAY! The Red Wagon at Disneyland Park

We were told by several people that the Red Wagon in Disneyland has the best corn dogs around.  I thought to myself........."what can you do right or wrong with a corn dog, really?"  Well, I found out what you can really do right!  I gotta say, both Paul and I were really impressed with this food, and we agree.........these hand-dipped corn dogs were totally awesome!!

The "wagon" is so nostalgic looking, and the service was fast and friendly.








The Red Wagon shares a dining area with tables at the Jolly Holiday Bakery, so there was no issue with fining a place to sit right near the wagon.  You can also just walk around with your food if you wanted to but we chose to sit and relax a bit.  

Join us again next week as we feature our last dining experience at Disneyland.




No comments:

Post a Comment