Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2016

FOODIE FRIDAY! Dining At Napa Rose


Photo Credit: Disneyland.go.com


We dined with Disney pal Sam Gennawey at Napa Rose in the Grand Californian Resort and Spa on our recent trip to Disneyland.

This location is a prime example of fine dining at its best.  The atmosphere is beautiful, and the food and service was really stellar.

 We began our meal with the Baby Field Greens Salad.  The Sherry Vinaigrette dressing was delicious.
 For our main courses I had the fish if the day, at the recommendation of our server Michael.  Paul had the Grilled lamb, and he said it was delicious.

Below was the dessert I ordered.  It was a chocolate mousse dome with raspberry sauce.  It was so light and fresh I did not regret ordering it.


I regret that we were so wrapped up in eating, and conversation that I neglected to take pictures of our entrees.

Join us again next week as we travel on for Foodie Friday at Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment