Total Pageviews

Friday, September 13, 2019

FOODIE FRIDAY! A Special Treat at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

One thing I didn't have to wait in line FOREVER for at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party the night I went (It was TOTALLY oversold by WDW.) was this special cake treat only available on the party nights.  There was a line, but I only waited a few minutes.  CM's were running the cart in Liberty Square where this was available very efficiently.

This was really delicious, and not heavy at all.

Constance’s For Better or For Worse Wedding Cake – $7.50


This cake was so cute I almost didn't want to destroy it by sticking my fork in it!  But, for all of you, I felt I must buy it and give you mi thoughts.  

The cake was very moist, and had a raspberry flavored filling, and was very tasty!  Is $7.50 too much for this?  Maybe.  I guess you and your budget would have to be the judge.  I think $6.50 would be a more reasonable price, but since you can't get this at any other time besides at the party I guess they feel they can charge that much and no one is going to complain.

Join me again next week for another FOODIE FRIDAY!  


No comments:

Post a Comment