Total Pageviews

Friday, September 20, 2019

FOODIE FRIDAY! Oga's Obsession at Oga's Cantina

A bit of fun (actually lots) was had during my time at Oga's Cantina in Galaxy's Edge in Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World this past August.

I was there for my Annual Passholder preview of Galaxy's Edge (which is amazing).
I was able to ride on the Smuggler's Run attraction which is on board the Millennium Falcon, and I also got a time slot to have a look and experience Oga's Cantina.
The entire experience was amazing of course.  Oga's was really full of atmosphere and made you think you were in a pub in a galaxy far, far away.

I had a cocktail (which we will talk about in 2 weeks) and the non-alcoholic treat Oga's Obsession.



I had a standing place at the bar, which the bar top is lit up from below.  




Oga's Obsession is a jello'ish, but smoother than jello fruity treat that is served in a petri dish type vessel.
This is what the definition from Disney Dining states:

Oga's Obsession

Odwalla® Lemonade, Cotton Candy Flavor, Blueberry Popping Pearls with a Bursting Dried Fruit Mixture  $7.50



This is the bar area in front of me.

These areas were to each side of me..


DJ R3X!

No comments:

Post a Comment