Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 1, 2019

THROWBACK THURSDAY! My First Visit to the Art of Animation Resort!

I'm so very excited that I am going back to this resort next month!  I got lucky enough to score a Passholder Preview ticket for Galaxy's Edge.  I am a new passholder this year, and I have already been reaping the benefits!Room discounts, special ticket discounts,  and the Galaxy's Edge thing just has me so excited.
I have not stayed at Art of Animation since 2013, and while I am not totally excited about the food here (as I have discussed in the past), I am super excited about staying in the Little Mermaid section of the resort, since you all know I am crazy for Ariel!

Here are some photos from that area of my last trip!














I was in the Ursula building!



No comments:

Post a Comment