Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 22, 2019

NO SPOILERS Review of TOY STORY 4

Image result for Toy Story 4

Even thought I REALLY want to talk about everything in this movie, I just can't do it.  I can't spoil it for so many who have not seen it since it just officially released last night.  I was fortunate enough to get a ticket for the Thursday preview night, so I went right after work.  
I went alone because neither my husband or my son could go with me.  We are going to go on Tuesday so it's all good.  I went to the 3D showing because I wanted to experience that format.
Seriously..........this is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time where my emotions ran from happy, to tears,  to fright (for just a few seconds) to tears again, and arriving at the end of the film which was totally, and I really mean TOTALLY unexpected!!  I was blubbering like a baby when I left!   It really brought the franchise to a close in a really happy and positive way though.  With what is going on in my life right now with my work retirement happening yesterday, the film ending was almost like a mirror of my life this week.  
Please make sure to see this film!  If your kids grew up with Toy Story in their life, or if you did, it is really a movie that you need to see.  You will really enjoy it! 

1 comment: