Total Pageviews

Friday, November 10, 2017

FOODIE FRIDAY! What We Have to Try at Oasis Canteen!

I am not really a big "carnival" person, but the one thing I have to get when we do attend is a funnel cake!

I just love this airy yet greasy blob of dough in the middle of a plate, with powdered sugar all over it.

Oasis Canteen at Disney's Hollywood Studios has a place over near the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular that serves up these babies and I know several people who rave about them.

This Indiana Jones inspired location looks like it's ready to fall apart, but that's the intention I think.



This lovely piece of deliciousness is the regular funnel cake with powdered sugar.


Photo credit: my Disney Experience


They also have a Strawberries & Cream funnel cake that had vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberries!



They serve bottled water, soft drinks, domestic draft beer and Spirited Floats which are Dreamsicle and Root Beet Floats that contain vanilla vodka!  I think I need one of those!

This is the most recent photos of the menu I could find.  The prices have gone up just a bit, but not too bad.


Unfortunately, the Disney Dining Plan is no longer accepted at this location.  Oh well....this is where our Disney gift cards will come in handy!!

Oasis Canteen

Snack Menu

Disney's Hollywood Studios, Echo Lake

Menu items and prices are subject to change without notice.
* Consuming raw or undercooked meats, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.


Join us again next week as we find out where else we want to dine or snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment