Total Pageviews

Friday, November 17, 2017

FOODIE FRIDAY! Sweet Cream Cheese Stuffed Pretzel...Need I Say More??

OMG!  I have waited for a long time to indulge in one of these again............and darn-it, I am going to do it!  You only turn 60 once, right??

Since we are going to be celebrating my 60th Birthday while we are on our next trip to WDW, I am going to have things on this trip that I don't normally partake it.  I need the WDW Radio shirt (link below!) "I'm Just Here For the Food"!

The Lunching Pad at Rockettower Plaza  located in Tomorrowland is a quick service dining locations great for snacks. Also available here are things like hot dogs, pretzels, chips, soda slushies and soft drinks. The full menu is posted below.

We can use our snack credits here, so the Cream Cheese Stuffed Pretzel has my name written all over it!!








The Lunching Pad

Snack Menu

Magic Kingdom Park, Tomorrowland
Quick Service Restaurant
Snackcurrently selected.
Menu items and prices are subject to change without notice.
* Consuming raw or undercooked meats, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.


Link to Tee Public/WDW Radio shirt.

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/2037368-im-just-here-for-the-food?store_id=111171

Join is again next week..........when we will be under 90 days away in our countdown!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment