Total Pageviews

Friday, September 8, 2017

FOODIE FRIDAY! Or Should I Say "FOOD AND DRINK FRIDAY"?

Hi again all!  As I stated last week, we will be talking about places that we are going for our Lounge Hopping Tour in February.

Today we will be featuring our stop after we leave Jock Lindsey's Hanger Bar that was featured last week.  We are planning on hopping a bus from Disney Springs and head over to The Contemporary Resort, and make our way to The Outer Rim Lounge.



WDW Website


I really love the Outer Rim and look forward to having a cocktail there again.  The last time we had drinks there was 2012 when we were early for our reservation at Chef Mickey's.  I had a very delicious Pina Colada!  I loved sitting by the windows as day turned to night, and how different the view is at that time of day.  I think it's a super nice lounge to relax in.

WDW For Gownups/Kristen Kirk


Here is the popular Glowtini!





Below is the entire drink menu at this location.

Outer Rim

Lounge Menu

Disney's Contemporary Resort, Magic Kingdom Resort Area
Lounges
Loungecurrently selected.




Join us again next week as we talk about our next Lounge Hopping Stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment