Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 24, 2017

THROWBACK THURSDAY! Has it REALLY BEEN TWO YEARS??

I can remember our last trip to Want Disney World like it was yesterday............the 20th to the 24th of August 2015.  I was down in Orlando for a work conference, and Paul flew down the day it ended and got himself to our resort in WDW, Port Orleans French Quarter via Disney's Magical Express.

One of the days we were there we headed to Disney's Hollywood Studios in the evening for our first dinner at Sci-fi Dine In Theater Restaurant.  First you say?  Yup........we had never been there before, now I don't understand why I had never made a reservation there.  So many people told me how good it was and now I know why.

So, here are just a few photos from that trip!








No comments:

Post a Comment