Summer isn’t summer without great music. As the temperature rises this summer, you can enjoy sizzling performances from some of the world’s hottest tribute bands when the Sounds Like Summer Concert Series returns to Epcot® at Walt Disney World®Resort June 7-July 25, 2015.
This year’s lineup includes: (Entertainment and times subject to change)
- June 7-13: DSB – A Tribute to Journey
- June 14-20: 2U – A Tribute to U2
- June 21-26: Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot – A Tribute Billy Joel Show
- June 27 – July 4: Don’t Look Back – A Tribute to Boston
- July 5-11: Fire & Ice – A Tribute to Pat Benatar
- July 12-18: Stayin’ Alive – A Tribute to the Bee Gees
- July 19-25: Hotel California – A Salute to the Eagles
You can enjoy the Sounds Like Summer concerts at 5:30 6:45 and 8 p.m. daily. Sounds Like Summer is included with Epcot admission.