Total Pageviews

Monday, January 12, 2015

My Disney Pin Collection Monday!

Here we are again, Monday.  Already almost 1/2 the way through January.  No complaints from me!  The pin we are featuring today is one of my smaller pins, but one of my favorites.  I totally love Duffy the Disney Bear.  Don't know who Duffy is?  Well, pull up a chair and let me explain.  

Duffy is Mickey Mouse's Teddy Bear.  To accompany Mickey on his world adventures, Minnie handmade an extra special teddy bear to comfort him while he was away.  Duffy is soft, and cuddly and one of the cutest bears you will ever see.  

Below, is my Duffy in his China costume pin.  Adorable, right?  This pin in about and inch and a half high.  


Join us again next week, as we feature another pin from my collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment