Total Pageviews

Friday, January 16, 2015

FOODIE FRIDAY!

Back in May of 2013, I  was at Walt Disney World and attended my first Flower & Garden Festival at EPCOT.  Not only was it my first, but it was also to 20th anniversary of the festival that year.  There were a few more things going on than normal due to the celebration.  It was a great deal of fun, I loved all the beautiful flowers, and displays of different plant life.  

There was also food!  One very rainy evening I took the bus from my resort and met a couple of girl pals to spend some time together.  Unfortunately, the rain was coming down in buckets that night, so we did some indoor things, and then we went to Sunshine Seasons for dinner. 

Being a lover of sushi, sashimi , and seared tuna, I found they had seared tuna on the menu, so that is what I picked.  It was delicious!  I no longer see it on the menu, so it's possibly one of those seasonal things they offer, and then it's gone for a while or all together.  


And, of course....I had to have a Rice Krispie Treat for dessert!!    Phineas and Ferb style to boot!



No comments:

Post a Comment