Total Pageviews

Friday, May 16, 2014

Foodie Friday!




My dinner and lunch from Be Our Guest Restaurant on my trip last May! 



Dinner on my first night of my trip was:

 Sautéed Shrimp and Scallops - with Seasonal Vegetables and Mushrooms served in Puff Pastry with a Creamy Lobster Sauce - $25.99

 Dessert was:
Tropical Fruit Cream Puff - Tropical Fruit Cream Puff filled with Passion Fruit Mousse topped with Whipped Cream. Available without garnish - $4.19



And I tried the Grey Stuff.......it was delicious, and I didn't even need to ask the dishes!




Lunch on my last full day there was:
Carved Prime Chuck Roast Beef Sandwich - Served warm on a Baguette with Horseradish Sour Cream and Pommes Frites. Also available on Millet Bread - $12.49 

Dessert was:
Chocolate Cream Puff - Chocolate Cream Puff filled with Chocolate Mousse topped with Whipped Cream. Available without garnish - $4.19

No comments:

Post a Comment