Total Pageviews

Friday, May 2, 2014

Big Bang Theory and the Disney references

 Normally, a link like this would not be posted on a page dedicated to all things Disney.  However, this time I must say, it does.  The Big Bang Theory television show is totally my favorite show on TV. 

As of the last couple years, there have been many references on the show to different Disney things.  Mostly Disneyland, since the show takes place in California. 

This weeks episode focuses on STAR WARS, and since Disney has purchased the STAR WARS franchise from George Lucas, I think it's a very relevant thing to post on this page. 

I am a huge fan of all things STAR WARS, so I totally loved the episode on May 1, 2014. 


The Big Bang Theory: "The Proton Transmogrification" Review


http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/02/the-big-bang-theory-the-proton-transmogrification-review?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment