Total Pageviews

Friday, November 15, 2019

FOODIE FRIDAY! The Rest of My Dining Plans!

Ok...this is it!  The last submission for my upcoming trip that is only 3 days away!  No, I'm not packed yet, and normally I am packed a week ahead of time!

We left off last week with November 22, so today we pick up with November 23rd and my dining plans that Saturday evening at Toledo Tapas, Steak and Seafood at the Grand Destino Tower at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort.  I have heard such great things about this dining location that I just had to try it.

Beautiful isn't it???
Image result for toledo tapas disney world

Sunday November 24th I am spending part of the day at Epcot.   I am planning on a late lunch over at Disney Springs and heading to Chicken Guy!  I've not been yet, so this is the perfect opportunity to go
.
Image result for chicken guy disney springs

Image result for chicken guy disney springs
Photo Credit: Disney Tourist Blog

 That afternoon I have something of a surprise going on, so I can't post it here.  When I head back to Disney property and back to Epcot, I am going to the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party!  I am really looking forward to this!  You get the dessert party, priority seating for Epcot Forever and you get to go on the Frozen Ever After attraction with only the people who attend the party!!
Image result for frozen ever after dessert party at epcot world showcase

Monday November 25, I am headed to Animal Kingdom to spend the day.  I am planning a late lunch at Tiffins.  I totally loved this place when Paul and I dined there in February of 2018.  The food was fabulous!!  That evening I will hang around to see the park in its holiday glory!

Image result for tiffins animal kingdom

Related image
Photo Credit: Ziggykowsdisney.com



Tuesday the 26th is my departure day.  Yes, of course it's always sad, but I have my first retail-free Christmas coming up, and I will get to see both my boys (men) and they families this year!  How can I be sad?  And besides, I will be back "home" for my birthday next year the first week in March!!

Thanks for joining me on this "what's to come" food wise on this trip.  I will be off next week, and then December 6, I will be reporting on all the places I had a meal, and what I thought!!

See ya real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment