Total Pageviews

Friday, November 8, 2019

FOODIE FRIDAY! More Dining Locations For My Next Trip!

So very sorry I missed last Friday, but I was not feeling well, and just did not have the energy to even think this out, so we are going to cover LOTS of places today!  Let's get started!!

Next on my schedule is Oga's Cantina.  

Adults enjoy exotic beverages inside a Star Wars cantina with hoses, tubes and unusual machines
Photo Credit: My Disney Experience

This location in Galaxy's Edge is not really for food.  They have some "snackie" type things to eat that are a bit out of my wheel house, so I am just going here for some fun, and a pre-dinner cocktail.  I am obsessed with DJ Rex, so I have to go hear him again!  

After I leave Oga's I am going to dine at Docking Bay 7.  This is a quickservice location, but they have some amazing things to pick from.  
A woman hands food to her family, seated inside a Star Wars cargo building where large containers of food are lowered from the ceiling
Photo Credit: My Disney Experience

The next day I am starting out at Animal Kingdom to go see the holiday decorations there , and also have breakfast.  I will be dining at Tusker House for Donald's Dining Safari Breakfast. 
Open our door to food that some Guests consider to be among the best at Walt Disney World Resort.

Each African-themed dining room at Tusker House Restaurant offers a different décor.

Sliced Berbere-rub beef and rice on a plate
Photo Credit for all above: My Disney Experience

 I have been to this location for dinner, and my past review talked about how disappointed I was in the food.  I wound up eating off the kids menu because the adult buffet did not appeal to me at all.  I'm giving it another chance and figured with breakfast, I can't really go wrong.  I totally loved the character interactions there, so I am really looking forward to that again!  

I have a couple Fast Passes scheduled as well, so I will get those in and then take off.  I'm going to do a little resort hopping before heading back to my resort to get ready to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party that evening!!!
I am really looking forward to this as it's something else I have never done!!  

Friday November 22, my friend and I have a reservation to go to Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner at the Polynesian Village Resort.  Here is another thing I have never done.  Not really sure why, but since this is a trip of "FIRSTS" I figured why not!!

Photo Credit: My Disney Experience
That's it for today!  Next week we will talk about the rest of my dining plans for my trip that is actually coming up in only 11 days from today!  All the new things I am going to experience and see have me super excited already!!  

See you guys again next Friday with another edition of FOODIE FRIDAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment