Total Pageviews

Friday, October 18, 2019

FOODIE FRIDAY! A Look at Newness from Aloha Isle!

This is one of the newer selections at Aloha Isle in Magic Kingdom.  You can get just raspberry, but I asked if I could get the swirl, and they totally said you sure can!  

DOLE Whip® Soft-serve with souvenir Tiki Bowl

Served with choice of DOLE Whip® Pineapple, Vanilla, or Swirl
 
$9.99


 I got this the night I was there for the Halloween party, and it was a bit toasty in the early evening, so this was a refreshing treat!!  I love the little bowl you can get.  Of course, it's a bit pricey over the cup cost of $5.32, but with as warm as it was out, I didn't want a big mess all over me from the swirl melting!
I was smart do do this because it really did help a lot!

Join me again next week for FOODIE FRIDAY!  We will start looking at some of the places and things I want to try on my November trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment