Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 17, 2019

THIRSTY THURSDAY!

We are starting a new weekly post for Thursdays today.  As you can tell from the title, it's got something to do with beverages at Walt Disney World.  Some may be specialty drinks, some may be alcoholic........one thing's for sure...........they will all be delicious!

This week we start with one of my favorite cocktails I had at Wilderness Lodge in Whispering Canyon Cafe.  This was the Moonshine Margarita!  

I just got done checking the menu..........and sure enough!  It's still there.  When I was looking for a drink before dinner, our server recommended this one, and she even told me that if I didn't care for it, she would get me something else.  Well........no need!  I loved it!!  Be sure you try it next time you are there!  
This must be popular, because the photo below is from our trip in 2012!!


Moonshine Margarita

Moonshine Whiskey, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, fresh Lime Juice, and Agave Nectar   $12.50


 

No comments:

Post a Comment