Total Pageviews

Friday, November 2, 2018

FOODIE FRIDAY!! My Breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe!

Those who know me well,  know that my all time favorite resort at Walt Disney World is Wilderness Lodge.  It is beautiful, it's full of rustic charm, it's fun, it's interesting, and it also holds a special place in my heart because I stayed there with my boys on a family trip.

It's also a favorite because of the food, in particular Whispering Canyon Cafe where I had breakfast on my trip in September.  

I took a lyft ride over and back to my resort. (Both drivers I had were so personable!!)  This was my off day from the parks so I was not in a hurry at all.  I had a 10:30am reservation and I got there a little early so I took advantage of that and took my camera with me and took pictures around the lobby while I waited to check in.

Once I was seated, I took my time on deciding on what to have.  I ordered coffee and orange juice to start.  I was so happy I got a pot of coffee since I wanted to have a leisurely meal.

I finally made the decision to have the Eggs Benedict.  It was really good!  It's one of my standards when I eat out for breakfast so I just had to try it.  The eggs were perfect, the smoked ham (which for those who know me know I don't like ham!) was very tasty,the Hollandaise Sauce was really good, and the potatoes on the side were delicious.  All in all it was a great meal, and only $15.99 plus the coffee and Orange Juice.  



Eggs Benedict

Two-poached Eggs on a House-made Buttermilk-Cheddar Biscuit with Hollandaise Sauce, Canyon-smoked Ham, and Country Potatoes
 
Serving
$15.00
Join me again next week as I talk about my lunch at Wine Bar George!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment