Total Pageviews

Friday, June 8, 2018

FOODIE FRIDAY! Wine Bar George



"Make yourself at home in an estate-style wine bar offering more than 130 wine selections from acclaimed wineries and up-and-coming regions—handpicked by Master Sommelier George Miliotes."

Located in the Landings area of Disney Springs, this was a place that I was hoping would have been open when we were down in February, but alas, it was not.  It is however, on my to-do list for my September trip.


Since tomorrow is National Rosé Day, I thought I would do this post about this wine location in honor of said event!  

 Wine Bar George 

Master Sommelier George Miliotes Master Sommelier George Miliotes
photo credits: DisneyFoodBlog.com

Please find the compete menus for lunch and dinner at Wine Bar George from the My Disney Experience site listed below.  I bet this will be on your list of to-do's as it is on mine!  
I really want to try The Chocolate Experience!  This includes a pairings demonstration of 3 chocolates and 3 wines to try together.  At $22.00 it actually seems like a fairly reasonable price for trying 3 wines, and getting some chocolate to boot!

Wine Bar George

Lunch and Dinner Menu

Disney Springs, The Landing
Signature Dining






Catch you again next week for another FOODIE FRIDAY!  



No comments:

Post a Comment