Total Pageviews

Friday, December 1, 2017

FOODIE FRIDAY! Wine Bar George

This is a new establishment coming to Disney Springs in early 2018, and I am really hoping it's up and running when we are on our trip in February!

Those who know me, know I LOVE my wines, so this is on my radar for February!  I think we will hit this up before we head to our dinner reservation at Morimoto Asia.

This will be a  210 seat estate-style location done by Master Sommelier George Miliotes, who is one of only 230 Master Sommeliers in the world!

This is said to be cozy yet elegant that serves many different levels of wines  from the well known, to the smaller unknown brands.

They will serve small plate offering here as well as over 100 types of wines.

There is no menu up on the Disney website as of yet, but below is the sketch of what the outside will look like.



An artist rendering of Guests strolling by the exterior of Wine Bar George

No comments:

Post a Comment