Total Pageviews

Friday, June 2, 2017

FOODIE FRIDAY - Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs

I for one cannot wait to experience this dining location at Disney Springs.  It's been high on my bucket list ever since I heard it was going to be opening there.

Chef  Masaharu Morimoto has been one of my favorite Iron Chef's from the Food Network hit series, IRON CHEF.

I am a lover of Japanese and "Pan-Asian" cuisine and this is my first pick for an attempted ADR (advanced Dining Reservation.)

 Can you imagine Chef Morimoto fixing YOUR plate??  WWhhhaatt???



The venue itself is very intriguing, the menu looks amazing, and I can't wait to experience it.



There is an open kitchen so you can see what is going on!

(I do not own any of the above photos.  They were found from searches on the web.)


Is it any wonder why I am excited about going here one of these days??

The full menu is below from the WDW website.


Morimoto Asia

Dinner Menu

Disney Springs, The Landing
Signature Dining
Dinnercurrently selected.
Menu items and prices are subject to change without notice.
* Consuming raw or undercooked meats, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
Join us again next week for another stop on Foodie Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment