Total Pageviews

Friday, October 9, 2015

FOODIE FRIDAY! "The" Carrot Cake Cookie....Have You Indulged?

This bit of delicious-ness is brought to you via The Writer's Stop at Disney's Hollywood Studios.  We had reservations at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater on our last trip and had about 15 minutes before our reservation would come up, so we got the pager and went in to Writer's Stop.  I knew exactly what I was doing, but Paul had no clue.  I told him we were going in to buy our dessert for later.  

He had no idea what this was, but found out later that evening when I gave him some of this wonderful-ness!    We were so stuffed from dinner so we actually took the rest home with us when we left the following day.



There is a recipe I found on the website by my pals over at The Main Street Mouse and I am going to post the link below.  I am going to try and make these at home and see how they turn out.  

http://www.themainstreetmouse.com/2014/07/21/disneys-hollywood-studios-carrot-cake-cookie-recipe/



Please leave your thoughts on this wonderful food item in the comment section below!




No comments:

Post a Comment