Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Lunch ADR Available at Be Our Guest Starting February 25th!



A totally new concept in lunch time dining for a Quick Service location is beginning tomorrow.  Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom has been so overwhelmingly popular, that beginning on February 25, 2015 you will be able to book an Advanced Dining Reservation for this Quick Service location at lunch.  



Hopefully,  this will decrease the wait time to get in at lunch.  When I dined there with a friend back in May of 2013, there was about a 40 minute wait to get in at lunch time.  I really wanted to eat there, so I was willing to wait, but would not like to stand in a line like that again.  

They did have the test on this running for quite some time, and I was a part of that in October of 2014.  I got an email offering me the opportunity to pre-order my meal and check in at a special location.  It was fast, accurate and worked out very well.  


This ADR is not limited to guests staying on property.  Anyone going to Magic Kingdom can make a reservation.  You can use the My Disney Experience app to make the reservation, call your travel agent or call Disney Dining at 407-WDW-DINE.  Be Our Guest will continue to be a Quick Service Dining location for lunch as it has been.  If you are using the dining plan, it counts as one Quick-Serve credit for each person.



I know on our next trip, that we will definitely plan on dining at Be Our Guest for lunch as Paul has yet to experience the wonderful atmosphere at this location.


No comments:

Post a Comment