Total Pageviews

Friday, February 13, 2015

FOODIE FRIDAY!

This week on FOODIE FRIDAY, we take a visit to my first time at Cinderella's Royal Table.  I was there for breakfast on May 6, 2013.  I really enjoyed the food, the atmosphere, and the Princesses!!!


 Walking up the stairs to get to my assigned dining area, it was as if I could feel the spirit of Walt Disney himself, even though he passed away before the castle was ever built.  Even though he never set foot in there, it's as if he was everywhere.






I had a great server who was more than happy to take my picture with Princess visitors I had at my table!


 My first visitor was the lovely Snow White!

                            Next along was Princess Jasmine!


                                                      Then Aurora came along for a chat.


                  Then my breakfast arrived!  All I can say it YUMM!

                               Then, finally came my "BFF" Ariel!  

It was really a wonderful experience at Cinderella's Royal Table!  I would love to do it again sometime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment