Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Yes, we love our monorails!

Anyone else get super excited, just to ride the monorail?  I am really a Disney geek, right?  Oh, what the heck!  I am darn proud of it too!  On our last trip to Walt Disney World, we had originally made our reservations to stay at the Wilderness Lodge.   Which happens to be my very favorite place to stay in "the world".  About 3 weeks before we were ready to take our trip, my dear hubby (who had not been to WDW since 1975!), says to me .... "oh, you mean where we are staying is not a resort with the monorail?"  I said...... "no.....so, like what are you trying to say here??  This is something that you want now?"  So, I called to see if there was any way that I could change our reservations.  I opted for the Polynesian, as I had never stayed there before.  Since it was off season, the first week in February 2010 (not that anytime is ever really off season anymore), they actually were able to change our reservation.  He was so happy, just walking out of the building, and into these sleek forms of transportation.  What would have been better, is if he could have ridden up front, but they unfortunately don't allow that anymore.  So, again...I ask...anyone else get this excited about the monorail? 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the monorails are awesome! I love your story about DH's request and your efforts to ensure to grant his wish. :)

    ReplyDelete