Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 25, 2023

A Visit to Coronado Springs Resort

 Back in October, we took a quick trip to Walt Disney World after a cruise.  We stayed at two resorts on this visit.  The first one was Coronado Springs, in the Grand Destino Tower.  This location has quickly become one of my new favorite places to stay.  It is like a deluxe resort with a "moderate" price point.  

This is the third time staying here for me.  As a couple. we have stayed at Coronado Springs before, but that was before the Tower was built.  As a matter of fact, it was deep into the construction stage when we stayed there.  I have stayed there traveling solo twice.  

I just love everything about this resort, but mostly the Tower!

Our WELCOME to the resort

The view from our room on the 7th floor



Photos from our Room are above

One of the most awesome pool themes

Cocktail at the Barcelona Lounge on the lover lobby level

The backdrop of the Barcelona Lounge!  So colorful!

Sitting at the bar

I took the class to make the mosaic

My design

getting it ready

A cocktail while I wait to go back to "class"


Lower lobby artwork

I just love the vibe in the lower lobby

A view of the Tower from Three Bridges Bar & Grill


Sangria Tower at Three Bridges

On the morning we moved to our next resort, we had breakfast at Rix Sports Bar.  I was so very impressed with this place.  We had never dined here before, and we are really happy we made the decision to do this.  The food was great, the coffee was excellent, and the service was wonderful!




Join me next Saturday as we talk about our one-night stay at the resort we moved to after this!










No comments:

Post a Comment