Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 9, 2021

GOING ON HIATUS.




 Hello to all my readers!  As this blog page has been around for a really long time, and I am so used to posting, this is going to be tough.  

We are preparing for our move south, and right now with all the packing, and getting things ready, I just don't have the time to devote to the blog page right now.  

I am going to go on a temporary hiatus as all this transpires.  Once we get "settled" where we will wind up I will begin to post once again.  

Please stick with me here, and don't go anywhere!!  I will be back to share my Disney antics with you in about 2 months.  

I have a Disney trip planned at the end of November, so I will be back to share pre-plans and then cover that trip.  

Thanks to all of you for sticking with me all these years, and I look forward to continuing on in the not too distant future!  

Bless you, all!

Kris, your Disneynut!

2 comments: