Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 20, 2017

THROWBACK THURSDAY! Continuing on with Art of Animation!

It's still hard to believe that on May 1st, it will be four years since I stayed at this resort.  Yes, it's HUGE.  Yes, it's a lot of walking before you even get to the parks.  Yes, it's a hike to get to the lobby area and the food court.  I get all that.  Believe me when I say I was a pretty harsh critic of that when I stayed there.  However, my entire experience stemmed on the fact that it rained A LOT during my stay.  As a matter of fact, it rained four of my seven days.  I don't just mean that typical Florida morning cloud burst, I mean all day rain.  It rained so hard one day, I had to cancel my reservation at a dining location because I would have gotten soaked before I ever left my resort.

So, continuing on with our tour of the icons at this resort.........here are the rest from the Little Mermaid section where I stayed.  Yes, the day I took these was the first day I saw the sun!  Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment