Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2016

Disney's Jungle Book A++++ From Us!

We got home just a couple hours ago from seeing the newest addition to the "live action" collection of Disney films.  This seems to be a trend that is going to continue with several more coming out shortly.  

Jungle Book has always been my very favorite Disney animated film since I saw it in the theater in 1967.  My Dad bought me the soundtrack LP shortly after, and I still remember every word to every song, and line that was on the album.  I cherish the film as I know it was the last one that Walt Disney actually had his hands on.

This new film did not let me down in the least bit.  I loved every minute of the film.  When we left the show even Paul said he totally enjoyed it more than he ever expected to.

We give it a double thumbs up and **** stars!!  Do yourself a favor and go see this film.  You will not be disappointed.  The stars doing the voices did a fantastic job.  Ben Kinsley as Bagheera, Bill Murray as Baloo, Christopher Walken as King Louie, Idris Elba as Shere Kahn, and Scarlett Johansson as Kaa.
The young Neel Sethi does a fabulous job as Mowgli.  All Directed by the genius, at least in this case, Jon Favreau,  and the screenwriting expertise of Justin Marks.




Super Bowl Movie Ads Tailor-Made to
Photo Credit: Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment