Total Pageviews

Friday, May 15, 2015

FOODIE FRIDAY! My Personal Favorite, Citrus Swirl!



Last week we covered the ever popular Dole Whip Float, and even though I love it, my top pick in these types of treats at Walt Disney World is the Citrus Swirl!  I am a big orange fan, so that is why I prefer it.  

It tasty, refreshing and really cools you off on a hot day!  They can be found at the Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland!  Never had one??  Well, go check it out, and try one on your next visit!  The Sunshine Tree Terrace and the location for Dole Whip called Aloha Isle, have recently changed places.  Since Dole Whips are more popular, they must have needed the bigger space for the bigger crowds.  
 











Just looking at this picture makes me want one of these RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can even get one of these guys there!!




Join us again next week for FOODIE FRIDAY!


1 comment: