Total Pageviews

Friday, October 10, 2014

FOODIE FRIDAY!

I know this technically isn't food...........but, I just had to feature this anyway!  For those who know about Club Cool at Epcot, you know what this is.  If you don't it's a place to go to try different "cola" products from around the world.  Beverly is from Italy..............




I had never tried it before, and with the comments I had read and they said that it was "nasty" "disgusting", "horrible" ..... I was really afraid to try it.  

Call me strange, call me odd, whatever you want................but I really liked it!  It reminded me of Fresca!  
I always loved Fresca, so it was not anything that was strange tasting to me.  




 Who remembers Fresca?










Below are the current selections available at Club Cool


So, don't forget to stop by Club Cool next time you are at Epcot and give it a try!

Please leave your comments below and let me know your opinion of Beverly!

No comments:

Post a Comment