Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sorry for the long delay......

I know it's been forever since I posted anything on the blog.  Life gets in the way.  With the Christmas season working in retail I was just too tired to post.  My brain was usually fried by the time I got home.  Also, not feeling my best was not helping with the creative process.    So, here I am feeling back to normal and planning another trip to Walt Disney World.  I wrote a new story for Disney By the Numb3rs, and the link is below for anyone who has not read it. 

 http://disneybythenumbers.com/blog_files/Planning%20a%20solo%20trip%20to%20WDW%20By%20Kris%20Banas.html

I will be doing a follow-up story for this after I return.  In the mean time, I will continue my posts from our last trip.  So, please.......stand by!  They will be starting shortly! 

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment