Total Pageviews

Friday, September 4, 2015

FOODIE FRIDAY! Karamell Kuche.......Have you indulged?

So, have you indulged your senses at Karamell Kuche in the Germany pavilion at Epcot?  I say senses, because it's not just your sense of smell involved here......there is also sight, and taste that get into the mix!  
If the answer is no, you should try and resist the next time you go! (Try being the key word.) 
 I guarantee, the minute you get within 200 feet of the store, you will smell that heavenly aroma wafting your way...........
It's pointless to try and resist!
REALLY!


See the door is open......................it really is pointless to try and ignore the smell!  




My favorite is the Caramel Corn...........and since I can no longer eat chocolate due to health reasons..........
I will just stick with this!


Some of the other goodies here as well............








See you all again next week for FOODIE FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment