Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Looking towards a magical year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my Disney friends!  2012 is going to prove to be a wonderful year I think!  As we are celebrating my dear husband being "cancer free", we have planned our next trip to Walt Disney World to celebrate his victory over cancer.  We will be arriving there October 9,  staying at the Port Orleans Riverside Resort.  We will be staying until October 14, and departing to Cape Canaveral to sail on the Disney DREAM for a 4 night Bahama cruise!  We are very excited, and counting down the days!  I will be reporting through the next 10 months about things going on in our lives and preparing for this great trip!  After the mostly awful year we had in 2011, with cancer treatments and surgery and (thank the LORD,) recovery, we really deserve this special trip.  One other positive note in 2011, is the fact that I was hired by a wonderful travel company called WISHES FAMILY TRAVEL, and I am now a graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge, and specializing in Disney travel!!  I have already booked 4 trips for my clients, and am working on the 5th, and just got 2 more leads.  This is something that I have always wanted to do, and my dream has now become a reality.  I have been blessed to be a part of a Christan company like Wishes Family Travel.  

You can contact me at kris@wishesfamilytravel.com, or call my office @ 708-418-5232, or my cell @ 219-201-0538.  I will be more than happy to help your Disney dream vacation become a reality!!

No comments:

Post a Comment